To make sure that our customers receive the best products possible we are very strict on quality management. Below you can learn about some of the processes we have in place to ensure the quality and consistency of our products.
- All of our Mānuka Honey is traceable to its origin. We have a preference of working with Māori landowners for the social and cultural benefits that can be generated and the quality of the authentic Mānuka Honey they produce.
- All of our products contain genuine New Zealand Mānuka Honey that has been sample tested by independent laboratories to meet the standards made by the NZ Ministry of Primary Industries for Mānuka Honey.
- To ensure sterility the Mānuka Honey undergoes specialised natural processing to make it perfect for helping to heal wounds. Our specialised processing removes unwanted spores without in any way reducing the antiseptic and anti-bacterial potency of the honey.
- Each product batch undergoes checking and quality assurance testing before that batch is able to go on sale.
- Last but not least, we use our products on our own pets/animals and strongly believe in the possibilities of reducing the use of antibiotics in treatment when circumstances oblige.