- (Mānuka) Honey has been used as a healing component for thousands of years, it's natural antibacterial qualities protects against damage caused by bacteria.
- Mānuka Honey comes from bees pollinating from the Mānuka Tree which can only be found in New Zealand.
- Unlike antibiotics, it has yet to show signs of developing resistant bacteria when used as a treatment.
- Mānuka Honey contains the antibacterial component called methylglyoxal (MG). It's believed that the higher concentration of MG the stronger the TBCantibiotic effect. A rating called UMF (Unique Mānuka Factor) will show the level of MG in each Mānuka Honey product.
- Mānuka Honey has an amazing natural profile, goodness for your body like Amino acids- B Vitamins- Calcium- Iron- Magnesium – Zinc, the list goes on and on.
- Vet Tips
- Did you know
- Fun Facts
- How to Treat
- Client Stories
Five facts – Mānuka honey
March 8, 2017